A range of drainage products designed to protect the building from stormwater at or around the building line from the ground level up to the roofline.
The range includes:
Product range benefits
- Industry leading range of grate designs, with a variety of certified slip resistant options
- Fully backed by a complimentary, no obligation hydraulic design service
- Purpose designed product solutions for specialty areas:
- BalconyDrain is a shallow drainage system and is suitable for restricted depth applications
- RainTrak® is designed to interface with a range of sliding and bi-fold doors
- ProfiLine is designed to collect both surface and subsurface stormwater
- A choice of durable stainless steel or galvanised steel construction
- Specification and installation tools and guidelines
- WaterMark approved
Some areas where building threshold drainage is installed:
- Patio areas
- Flat roofs
- Green roofs
- Vertical façades
- Restricted depth areas
Architectural, external building drainage
ACO offers a wide range of external building drainage products, purpose designed for specialty areas.
These specialty products intercept and collect surface water typically at thresholds, balconies, green roofs, building facades and other outdoor areas, whilst complying with other construction and user requirements.
About ACO Australia
Founded in 1946, the ACO Group has since established a strong reputation as reliable and innovative manufacturers of products for the building and construction industry. ACO in Australia was established in 1993 and is Australasia’s leading manufacturer of water and cable management products with production facilities located in Western Sydney and Goulburn, New South Wales. To read more, click here.
ACO. Creating future of drainage
ACO is a global leader in water management, with products to collect, clean, hold and release water; addressing all phases of the water cycle and supporting water sensitive urban design. ACO offers a range of products for drainage and other services both outside and within the building envelope. To read more, click here.