A prestigious home in Mary Street, St Kilda recently underwent a renovation to create a low maintenance backyard. The owners chose polished and sealed aggregate concrete for the entire back area that adjoined the open plan living space through alfresco sliding doors.
The designers required a high quality, stylish, slimline and foot-friendly grate that would capture all the rainwater from the expansive flat pavement area to prevent water from entering the home.
- BalconyDrain BD01 stainless steel channel with Stainless Wedgewire Heelguard Class A grates (custom-made)
- Custom manufactured discreet stainless steel channel system to 65mm overall width
- Channel provides flexibility as the outlets can be positioned to connect with the existing pipework under the pavement
- Drainage system is Watermark approved
- Stainless steel grate is heel compliant