Mary Street, St Kilda, VIC
A prestigious home in Mary Street, St Kilda recently underwent a renovation to create a low maintenance backyard. The owners chose polished and sealed aggregate concrete for the entire back area that adjoined the open plan living space through alfresco sliding doors.
Project Design Brief
The designers required a high quality, stylish, slimline and foot-friendly grate that would capture all the rainwater from the expansive flat pavement area to prevent water from entering the home.
- BalconyDrain BD01 stainless steel channel with Stainless Wedgewire Heelguard Class A grates (custom-made)
- Custom manufactured discreet stainless steel channel system to 65mm overall width
- Channel provides flexibility as the outlets can be positioned to connect with the existing pipework under the pavement
- Drainage system is Watermark approved
- Stainless steel grate is heel compliant